Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I am

I am the gust of wind
I am the turbulence of the sea
I am the vision of the mind
My word is final decree

I am the pain in life
I am reality
I am the ray of hope
I am imaginary

I am the shadow in darkness
I am the eyes that see
I am the courage that conquers
I am the feet that flee

I run amok in silence
I bloom eternally
I am the macabre fear
I am the life within me

I am the starry night
I am the scarlet tree
I am the kiss of the butterfly
I am the sting of the bee

I am loss, I am failure, I am the end
I am that which will never be
I am victory, I am success, I am the beginning
I am possibility

I am the fabric that makes you
I am the colour in thee
I am your strength and weakness
I am murky sadness and the effervescent glee

I am God
I am with you for eternity
I am you, you are me
I am your imagination set free



I have always believed in the phrase "It's all in the mind" perhaps this poem explains why

2 comments:

  1. wow!
    :P Well, at least 'I am' consistent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but 'I am' an All rounder.
    And at least in cricket, that is supposed to be better.

    ReplyDelete