Thursday, September 08, 2011

Is it just me or..

When I see the world now,
I see a lot of gray,
There is no black or white.

"I can see a lot of mellow."
is what I will say,
"And no one is absolutely wrong or.. right."

The conflicts are still there..
So are night and day
Its just that things have changed a bit

I can see things more clearly
Or so, I like to say
And obviously, my clothes don't fit..

But there is more to these changes,
Somehow, things aren't anymore wonderful to me
And the world is smaller it seems

I am told of ulterior motives and that even the free aren't exactly free,
A lot of conspiracy theories and countless evil schemes

Don't get me wrong!
I love this world, I do..
But of late, it has gotten so mundane..

We don't have much good music
And good movies are so few!
Finding quality stuff is such a pain!

The few years that I have been here..
The world has changed for sure..
Every now and then there has been a trend setter..

But don't take my word for it! Go check out yourself!
For I have changed too..
And not always for the better..

No comments:

Post a Comment